Virtual Tour Preparation
Getting setup and ready for your interactive 360 virtual tour is very important when marketing properties online!
Before your Photographer arrives:
- Move vehicles out of the driveway and do not park directly in front of your home.
- For mutual driveways, arrange with neighbour to remove their vehicle(s), if possible.
- Take a few minutes to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
- Arrange for pets to be temporarily removed from the home.
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery, if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Store garbage and recycling bins in the garage; instead of front or side of house.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
- Winter - keep the sidewalks & driveway cleared of snow.
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves and tabletops.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
- Replace burnt out light bulbs.
- Try not to over-do-it with decorations; sometimes less is more.
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter including dish soap, sponges, scrubs, dish cloths and tea towels.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Remove pet food and water bowls.
- Unstrap any baby seats from kitchen chairs and store away highchairs.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close the toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
- Don't store items in the bathtub, they usually show through the curtain.
Our photographer cannot:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter