For Business Owners
Did you know that over 80% of all purchasing research now begins on the Internet?
Internet viewers no longer spend time on websites that don’t allow them to visually preview product first. Today’s consumers are more demanding than ever before and businesses are in need of more exposure to capture and maintain the interest of online shoppers.
A Business Virtual Tour is a persuasive marketing tool and a great supplement to any online presence you may already have. You can allow potential customers to experience your facilities, product or services from the comfort of their own home 24 hours a day.
The use of interactive media on your company’s website offer many advantages!
- Convenience - Imagine having your doors open 24/7 to the world by way of your interactive virtual tour on the Internet.
- Cost Effective - You will be surprised at how cost effective our virtual tour services are. Having a professionally photographed, powerful marketing tool on your website that keeps visitors coming back is priceless. Not to mention that we give you your original photographs for future marketing and print use!
- Details & Perspective - Interactive media offers the perfect synchronization between close detail and a wide 360 degree perspective. Both are creatively brought together to make a lasting first impression.
- Motivate Potential Clients - The Internet portal is a great opportunity for you to market to the broadest audience possible. Utilizing our virtual tour technology will bring more unique visitors to your site, increase your number of returning visitors and best of all - it will get people talking about you when they are offline. Motivating your potential clients with an interactive virtual tour experience works!
- Fantastic First Impressions - Have bad weather, nearby construction, or other unforeseen circumstances that may hinder potential customers from an ideal first impression? A PanaPix interactive solution automatically eliminates that possibility. Online shoppers can always direct their browser to your interactive virtual tour and view the benefits of what your company has to offer, in its best light!
How A Virtual Tour Benefits Your Marketing Program:
- 96% of travelers use the Internet as a source of information when planning a trip.
- 33% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 19% using them at least a few times per week.
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s product or services.
- A website with a virtual tour and interactive media will receive 38% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. Use of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site and will keep them coming back.
- 61% of North American adult internet users have taken virtual tours of another location online
- 80% of consumers search for information online. That means at least 60% of your marketing dollars should be spent optimizing your company online.
- The daily cost for print advertising varies from $66-$150 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days. Print advertising has a limited market penetration based on your distribution and does not allow the consumer to interact or engage with your product. The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 27 CENTS per day and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE penetration. The cost to interact with your client is MUCH less when you use online interactive media.
Click HERE for Package Pricing & Add-ons
Contact us today to discuss recommendations for your business marketing objectives!